Friday, December 31, 2010

Ciao 2010!

I couldn't let Savoir-Flair's first year end without one last fashion post. And, of course, we have to talk about tonight's attire!

My beau and I will head out to our friends' house nearby for an oyster roast. (This is a beach town after all!) Originally, I wanted to channel my inner Drew Barrymore with this get-up...


Barrymore at "The Late Show with David Letterman"

But something about being at a good friend's house, shucking oysters and filling keg cups made me reconsider rocking my silk Loeffler Randall pants...

Maybe boyfriend jeans are just the change I need?


And, of course, we can't forget the clutch- aka my convertible attache/late Christmas gift!


What do you think?

One thing's for certain: must buy new full-length mirror in 2011!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Wishing you fun and flair in 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!