Friday, December 10, 2010

Love This Look!

Okay, so I know Shopbop calls this look "Refined Punk" but is it okay if I rename it Prep School Edge? Punk just doesn't fit into my personal style dictionary...edge is much more suitable.

At any rate, Shopbop sent an email out today featuring the image above. Ironically, I just ordered these pants yesterday! On sale!

Factory Faux Leather Leggings

With these leggings, I had envisioned tunics, boyfriend blazers and cardigans. Today, Shopbop has ironically clued us into the perfect combinations including the latter. Great timing, if you ask me!

Yes, I'll take this DKNY Cozy Cardi...

And this Equipment Vintage Blouse...


Leather leggings seem to be going on sale all over the place, so now would be a great time to scoop up a pair for a deal! Of course, it is the holiday season, so put some Prep School Edge on your list...if you're feeling punky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!