Wednesday, December 1, 2010

La Dolce Vita's 12 Days of High Gloss

To all of my lovely readers, I want to share a blog with you that I recently started following and am already loving. You may have heard a bit of buzz already about High Gloss Magazine, coming to an computer near you this January with fresh decorating, entertaining and fashion ideas. But the woman behind the helm is none other than Paloma Contreras, a high school Spanish teacher turned Internet media pro after she started her blog La Dolce Vita in 2007.

Although I've only recently become a follower of La Dolce Vita, I am already loving Paloma's aesthetic and approach to style. I have even submitted my email address in order to subscribe to High Gloss and can't wait to see what they come up with! To top it all off, she and the team behind the new e-magazine now offer "12 Days of High Gloss" to share some of their favorite items with their readers. Check it out to see what might be awaiting you!!

Only 11 more days to see what's in store, so check them out soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet post! You made my day. :)

    We can't wait to share the first issue of High Gloss with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!