Friday, September 17, 2010

Vermillion Fall Fashion Show 2010

GORGEOUS Alexander Wang dress style with Subversive necklace and Loeffler Randall pumps

Vermillion, the one and only Southern mecca of glamour and style, hosted yet another jaw-dropping, envy-inducing fashion show at their North Hills boutique in Raleigh last night.

Owner Ashley Harris put on yet another wonderful event featuring looks from Lam to Lim styled with help of chic team member Julia Kerr. Their style concoctions did not disappoint as look after look paraded down the runway, each one better than the next. None of us wanted the show to end!

ALC leather jacket, Loeffler Randall bustier, pants and (my fav) brick-colored booties

One of my favorite looks- 3.1 Phillip Lim suit, AKA leopard print blouse, Loeffler Randall nude patent leather pumps and Gabrielle Frantzen necklace

Sonia Rykiel dress and mittens, Balenciaga boots

3.1 Phillip Lim fur scarf

Anya Hindmarch fur vest, 3.1 Phillip Lim blouse, Balenciaga bag, MiH jeans, Balenciaga leopard print flats

Lela Rose strapless dress and brocade jacket with Balenciaga black pumps

Another one of my favorite looks: Derek Lam dress, Gabrielle Frantzen necklace, Loeffler Randall pumps and Anya Hindmarch coat

Derek Lam brocade skirt and embellished sweater

Jason Wu gathered skirt, blouse and jacket with Loeffler Randall booties and Diana Broussard necklace

Matthew Williamson fur coat and Loeffler Randall over the knee boots

Derek Lam jacket, blouse and leather inset pants with Balenciaga pumps

Before the show, guests were greeted with champagne and apps as they had the chance to mingle with some of their best friends. And while it was great to see old pals like Tory Burch and Alexander Wang, the day was made even better by the presence of two of my oldest friends, my own sister and mother, and Vermillion staff and customers who I've come to know over the years through our shared love of fashion.

Some of my favorite girls!

My sis in a Tucker blouse (another favorite of mine!) and Loeffler Randall pants. TOO CUTE!


Other old friends! Halston Heritage, Lela Rose, and Derek Lam all present!

Of course, once the show was over, it was time to SHOP! Fall was in full force at Vermillion and fashionable treats filled the store, just waiting to be gobbled up! Customers always have the best time at this store. Certainly having such a wonderful selection of clothing and accessories at your fingertips is a draw but the fun, friendly atmosphere created by such a knowledgeable and passionate team makes Vermillion truly unique. Every single person at this store welcomes us with open arms and smiles on their faces. It makes you wonder why you'd ever step into a place offering anything less. I can stay at Vermillion all day...and I pretty much did!

Gorgeous Halston Heritage blouse that I tried on at the suggestion of Ashley.

Mom's feet stylishly adorned by Balenciaga animal print boots!

So while I can't stick the store in my pocket or watch the fashion show again today, I will take with me the memory of yet another fabulous day at Vermillion...and maybe these brick red Loeffler Randall booties, just in case I need yet another reminder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!