Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Celebrity Doppelganger Day III

LOVING today's Olivia Palermo look. This easy outfit is definitely something anyone could wear to work, a lunch date or a daytime event. It's also a great transitional look from summer to fall and could work again in the spring.

Here's look number three:


What I'm wearing:

Gap trenchcoat (I seriously bought this jacket about 10 years ago. No joke.)
Banana Republic striped tee
Anthropologie necklace (WISH I had a Roberta Freymann like Olivia!)
Loeffler Randall skirt
Target gunmetal wedges
Invicta watch

It's interesting to me that this outfit consists of some of my most frugal finds. Gotta love that! Like Olivia, I love to mix more expensive pieces with affordable ones. It's a great way to shop and build a wardrobe, and I'm happy that another one of Olivia's looks offers that advice!

Two more days to go...

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? You are too good at this. Shut the front door and put me outta business why don't ya?! My blog looks like a joke compared to this madness. NICE WORK! This is my fave look so far!!! Can't wait to see your look for the fashion show tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! PUH-LEASE! 100andSouth is the jam. I highly doubt anyone really cares about what I'm wearing. Surely mean girls around the globe are getting a good laugh out of this one! But thanks for the support. :) SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!