Wednesday, September 1, 2010

From Me to You: Iomoi

Address Label in Black Stripes

No, I don't know the Richards. But I can gather that they have excellent taste! I have been meaning to bring up my latest paper goods and home accessories obsession for a while now.

I first read about the chic and unique Iomoi retailer a year or so ago when Real Simple showcased their calling cards in a feature on stationery. The graphic patterns and bright colors were eye-catching and fun. They made boring old business cards a thing of the past! Plus, I am always sticking my personalized name cards on gifts. These were like the grown-up version of that, and also perfect for handing out at networking events! (No gift needed.) Keep in mind with all of the very playful options, you should consider the level of sophistication you want the receiver of said card to gather.

Coakley Cay Pattern Chocolate Calling Card

If you take a look at the easily navigable Iomoi site, you'll see that they offer not only a wide range of products but also a vast array of cheerful patterns, colors, monogram and personalization options! Lucite letter holders for stylishly organizing mail? You got it. Paper coasters printed with your name to set out at parties? Check. A gilded monkey butler's tray? Hey- I said they have a wide range of products, didn't I??

So today I just picked a few of my favorite things. Personalized classics with a twist don't come cheap, so my brain is prioritizing its Iomoi desires. Iomoi's melamine plates are so much fun though. Wouldn't the party monkeys below be a hoot for a summertime cookout? (I swear those monkeys are wearing Tory Burch tunics.)

Custom Melamine Plate in Party Monkeys

Their lucite trays are also elegant, functional and funky. I'd love to place one on my dresser as a chic landing pad for perfume bottles and earrings. But an ottoman tray would be fashionable and functional in a den.


Iomoi also creates the most festive ice buckets I've ever seen! Who knew chilling pinot grigio could be so exciting?!


The cool cats at Iomoi have really thought of everything...

Ling Matches

Maybe personalized plates and ice buckets are not for you. They do offer a level of extravegance that may not be feasible right now. But certainly personalized address labels could be of more practical use. I did a lot of looking and have decided that I NEED these address labels featuring the blue Ling elephant. Matching stationery is also available. Hmmmm...

My personal favorite (I think!)- Ling Address Label

Ling Stationery

This post doesn't even do Iomoi justice. Their products are classic yet modern with a bit of preppy and a dash of bold.

I'll be sure to send you my calling card in case you have any questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!