Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Septenvy

I am loving Tory Burch's fall look as published in the New York Post! The photo appeared alongside a Q and A about her Fashion's Night Out event coming up on September 10.

In this shot, Tory is really embodying my desired look for fall- dark skinny pants, an interesting top, a polished and structured jacket, a fun accessory and, overall, effortless and chic!

The missing link for me in this photo is the classic tweed jacket. From what I can tell, Tory is wearing the Petula Metallic Tweed Jacket. This khaki version is available now from Nordstrom and the Tory Burch website. Personally, I prefer the colorful blue to the khaki but that all depends on how much color you like to wear and your skin tone. (Plus, the Nordstrom styling of this jacket is waaayyy more buttoned-up old lady than Tory's youthful, relaxed version!)

So here's to September for its Fashion's Night Out, fall transition, football and host of birthdays for two of the most important people in my life- my mom and my beau!

2 comments:

  1. Did you see Tory in Town and Country? She did such an amazing job mixing her own styles with other talented designers, particularly Oscar de la Renta. Love her take on ethnic prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I missed it! I'd like to see that. Maybe I can still pick up a copy. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!