Monday, April 1, 2013

Start Your Week With Saturday


Kate Spade New York recently debuted its casual, less expensive line Kate Spade Saturday. While the market seems over saturated with econo lines and high low collaborations, Kate Spade Saturday is one new label that actually looks equally as luxurious and as well designed as its more expensive counterpart. I have yet to meet these beauties in person so I can't speak to their quality with certainty just yet but I adore all of the fun prints, casual cuts and chic accessories at great prices. 





New pieces from the Kate Spade Saturday collection are added to the site every- you guessed it- Saturday. Last night I noticed an email introducing the new spatter paint collection below, which inspired today's post. I couldn't pick just one item to show you- you need to see them all! I think that tank might have to become mine...or the crossbody bag...or the pillow cover...


With our not-quite-spring weather throwing me for a loop (I wore all black TWICE last week in protest), an outfit like this one below would be the perfect transitional collection to get us over the hump to summer. It's bright and cheerful yet you won't freeze in the morning and evenings when it's 30 degrees outside. Ay caramba. 


Cruise on over to the Kate Spade Saturday site to check out more. There are so many adorable options, you won't be able to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!