Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vermillion Spring Fashion Show

Wes Gordon top and pants 

Forget Punxsutawney Phil and his shadow. Do you know how to tell if it's officially spring? Vermillion's Spring Fashion Show. 

On March 9, beautifully made, expertly styled pieces made patrons- virtual and present alike- swoon as they paraded down the store's runway. Vermillion's annual fashion show is an event not to be missed and certainly a place anyone can find extra special pieces to make your closet sing. There are so many great looks to choose from so I thought I'd share with you my favorites. Get ready to break the "thou shalt not covet" commandment.

Jason Wu leather bodice dress and The Woods earrings

A.L.C. leather jacket, Proenza Schouler tank and shorts, Rag & Bone booties

Proenza Schouler top, skirt and bag with Balenciaga wedges

Figue jacket, Carven skirt, Loeffler Randall heels

While I regrettably had to miss this event, I did visit Vermillion a few weeks ago. Let me tell you, there are even more gorgeous goodies available now. All of the most swoon-worthy designers- Carven, Lela Rose, Loeffler Randall, Zac Posen, just to name a few- hang at the ready to fabulously update your wardrobe. Those magenta Balenciaga wedges (Look Four) are to DIE for. Hellooooo tax return...

If you have questions about any of these pieces or other products, make sure you contact Vermillion...or me. But be warned: I'll tell you to just buy it.

all photos by Andy Tenille Photography  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!