Friday, April 26, 2013

Musings

Has anyone else felt super ADD this week? I cannot concentrate at all! Even if I take a few minutes at work to do a little web surfing, I can't finish reading the article, writing the email or checking out whatever the heck it is I've checked out. I've even gone to write a blog post several time this week and ended up publishing one. What gives?

Maybe it's best if I just put some of my random musings onto one page and then get back at it! Here are some goodies that have been taking up space in my mind and quite possibly contributing to my lack of...what's the word...concentration.


Part of this problem could be attributed to the fact that I turn 30 on Monday. When people see the candles on my cake this year, they'll be like...


Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!