Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wednesday's Look for Less: Rag & Bone

Summer is all about two things when it comes to our wardrobes- dresses and sandals. You all know that I am certifiably obsessed with all things Rag & Bone. But I can't deny that two pieces jumped out at me as great Look for Less alternatives to full priced Rag & Bone. 

First up, their earthy summer sandal, the Sigrid Sandal, is a summer staple. They are practical and stylish all at once, making a hefty price tag a little more justifiable- if you have the cash. 

 via Shopbop

Luckily, you don't have to shell out your savings for a shoe. Naturalizer offers a very similar option at less than half the price. Of course, Naturalizer's Fira Sandal is not an identical twin to its Rag & Bone buddy. But the earthy vibe and shoe shape are still there PLUS a few extras- python print and gold leather. 


Once you have your sandals straightened out, you can move on to the dress! Last year, Rag & Bone offered its fans the digital print Tribeca dress. Its interesting print and Caribbean colors made it a quintessential summer staple. 


If you missed out on this dress last year, you have a similar and much cheaper alternative. Anthropologie's Geological Cutout dress is just as interesting with a nearly identical shape. Their biggest difference? The Anthropologie version comes with a sassy cutout back!


I still love my Rag & Bone but when the budget gets tight, it's nice to know that great alternatives exist at half the cost! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOOOVE that Anthro dress (love the R&B dress too, but I know where to borrow one if I need it...hehe)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!