Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday's Look for Less

If you're lucky enough to enjoy morning walks on the beach this time of year or have a wonderful tropical vacation coming up, then you might need a sweater to bundle up seaside. Sometimes there is nothing better than a wrapping yourself up in something soft and cuddly, even if summer is approaching... 

via Pinterest

 via Pinterest

 via Pinterest

In my hunt for summer sweaters, I have found two great options at two very different price points. 

T by Alexander Wang makes a beautiful open knit pullover. I've seen this puppy in person and it is a really great piece. But at $245, not everyone can afford it. 

 via Shopbop

Luckily, Old Navy also makes a good lookin' sweater for much, much less! Originally priced at $35, this sweater was a great deal already. But NOW it's on sale for less than $10!!! It's a great alternative to the sweater above if you're on a tight budget or don't want to invest a lot in one piece. 


Had I shopped for more looks for less myself, I might be able to afford a vacation! I know now that some great knock-offs exist that just might help me save up enough for the Bahamas come this summer...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I have found myself in this post a couple times. Feeling very lucky to enjoy a beach walk this morning. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt bad writing about this cheaper sweater because your A. Wang was the inspiration! You're VERY smart about your purchases and I know you have enjoyed it!! Hope those beach walks have been lovely. Did you wear your sweater?? Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!