Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vermillion Fall Fashion Show

If you haven't been to Vermillion in Raleigh yet, NOW is the time! A fresh flock of fall fashions arrived recently and the Vermillion team put on yet another jaw dropping, heart thumping, uber-stylish fashion show last week. While I had to miss out on one of my favorite events of the year, Vermillion owner Ashley Harris granted me the favor of sharing this fashion feast with you. Remember, these are just a few of the gorgeous looks Ashley and the Vermillion team put together. There's more where these came from... Carven! Rag & Bone! Lela Rose! OH MY!

Yves Salomon coat, 10 Crosby leather pants, Proenza Schouler handbag

Carven coat and dress, Loeffler Randall boots, Celine handbag

Veronica Beard blazer, Rag & Bone jeans, Balenciaga handbag

Rag & Bone sweater, Nili Lotan top, MiH jeans

Proenza Schouler leather jacket, Balenciaga dress and heels

T by Alexander Wang sweater and skirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim handbag

Celine coat and handbag, T by Alexander Wang pants

Veronica Beard trench coat, Lela Rose top and belt, Yigal Azrouel skirt

Celine blouse and fur collar, The Row pants, Balenciaga clutch

Yves Salomon fur jacket, Lela Rose top and pants, Anya Hindmarch clutch

Balenciaga dress and heel, Lizzie Fortunato necklace

Jason Wu gown

Jason Wu gown

The clothes just speak for themselves, don't they?  

What I love about the Vermillion fashion show, and anything from Vermillion for that matter, is that the clothing is always chic and stylish and certainly timeless. High quality pieces you buy from Vermillion are special ones that you'll save and pass on to your granddaughters one day. And oh how I wish I had a ball to go to soon! Don't you?? Or maybe you do! 

What's your favorite look? 

2 comments:

  1. I have so many favorites, but I really love the Veronica Beard trench with the Lela Rose top and belt. So polished! Also obsessed with the Balenciaga blue leather heels and any Celine accessory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Veronica Beard trench I THINK is convertible- long sleeve coat, sleeveless coat and also a trench dress! I like the Veronica Beard blazer, MiH jeans and all Rag & Bone boots.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!