Monday, September 10, 2012

OKL Purchase

So I bought this today...


from One Kings Lane. And I'm excited. 

I've been on the hunt for an end table for a looong time. Currently in my living room, one actual end table exists while a plant stand sits next to the opposite end of the sofa. In fact, the only actual end table in the living room is a rattan hand-me-down from my parents that I promptly painted glossy black. Mistake? 

Regardless, it's time to work on stylin' up these babies. Since this bamboo butlers table won't play host to a lamp- a floor lamp will partner up with it- there's more room to play! 

Now what to dress it up with?


Are you a member of One Kings Lane? If you aren't and want to be, leave me a message!

***Special note: I do not own this vase nor do I plan to spend $1500 on one. The pottery is Santa Fe is too beautiful not to share but splurging on it is not in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!