Monday, September 24, 2012

Red Carpet Round-Up: 64th Primetime Emmy Awards

Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhullier

Did you catch the Emmys last night? A huge congrats to the cast and crew of Charlotte-based "Homeland" for the six Emmys they won! We love when NC Film racks up! And I have to show love for the whole HBO family. They are the best and they also raked in the awards last night.

But on the best part- the fashion!! I loved all of the color the stars donned last night. It's hard to feel like we're turning toward fall when so many citrus hues paraded down the carpet. Of course, there were still plenty of neutrals and metallics but the real stand-outs for me were those riskier shades of lemon, lime and orange. Ginnifer Goodwin had my favorite overall look. Her dress was so interesting and she kept her hair, make-up and accessories perfectly simple. Well done! But I also loved Leslie Mann's unexpected lace top and full yellow skirt with pops of turquoise. Funny gals can be chic too! Emilia Clarke was super chic in Chanel. I love everything about her dress and the bit of risk she took with the uneven hem. And topping the charts in the metallic category is Lucy Liu's structured, futuristic gown. Perfection. 

Leslie Mann in Naeem Khan

Emilia Clarke in Chanel

Lucy Liu in Versace

There were certainly many other lovely gowns and attendees last night but these looks have stuck with me today. I love Red Carpet season. Until the next show!

all images via InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!