Thursday, September 6, 2012

Packin It Up: Fashion Week

Technically, this post is a hypothetical packing list as I am not going to make it to Fashion Week this week...or next. But I was SUPPOSED to and had a mental list all prepared. You'll notice that these looks are grounded in neutrals and mostly black. Not that I want to look like one of those mean Brooklyn-ites off "Gallery Girls" but this fall's black is anything but basic. Doses of lightweight whites brighten the mood. It is technically still summer after all.



Full disclosure: None of these pieces are in my closet and it's a good thing I didn't spring for any in anticipation of my NYC trip either! But a gal can dream...

Anyone heading to the city anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!