Wednesday, October 20, 2010

J for Jackets?

J. Crew has busted out some wonderfully chic tweed jackets this fall, giving me pause to wonder, could the "J" for "Jackets?"

Here are my two favorites, although most of us would probably be happy with any jackets from their new fall catalogue!

Gilded Tweed Jacket

Tweed Tatum Jacket

Both are delightfully adorable yet sophisticated. I think the Tatum Tweed Jacket would go particularly well with my own outfit today- this J. Crew striped pocket tee and a pair of Red Engine boyfriend jeans. The combination would offer a polished, casual and effortless look for a day on the town or at my rather relaxed office. I'd keep the look simple for day with a pair of cute flats and then ramp it up for night with some sassy platforms!

J. Crew has also created an adorable clutch from their new covetable tweed.

Studded Tweed Invitation Clutch

This fabric is one of many cut for this new design. Check out their website for other options in satin and leather.

Clutch or not, a tweed jacket WILL be mine this year.

Will it be yours too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!