Tuesday, May 21, 2013

La Vie Chic

Warm weather and sunny days have me dreaming of nothing but vacations! Blame it on the Cannes Film Festival, but I'd like to park my derriere on the French Riviera. Net-A-Porter's recent Edit featuring Rosie Huntington-Whitely in Brigitte Bardot inspired looks did nothing but make my craving worse...and increase my awareness to cut carbs. 


via Glamour Espana

Audrey Tatou in Cannes via Never Under Dressed

The chances of me getting to France this summer happen to be slim to none, leaning heavily toward none. But that doesn't mean I can't add a few accents grave or aigu in my wardrobe. Think crisp neutrals cut in lightweight fabrics highlighted by impeccable tailoring. Throw in a dash of retro for good measure.


Do you have vacation plans this summer? Please tell me so I can live vicariously through you!

2 comments:

  1. My chances of going to France this summer are the same. Dressing like it is the next best thing, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!