Monday, May 6, 2013

Over-Zella-ous

As promised in this post, I'd like to start your week on a positive note by reporting my enthusiastic findings on the newfound- at least to me- Zella leggings


Let me just go ahead and say hallelujah. These pants are awesome and significantly less expensive than their Lululemon counterparts. I picked up a pair from Nordstrom after stalking approaching a fellow Pure Barre-er about her workout wear. I was impressed by the quality of the fabric and the fit and purchased them on the spot. Ever since that fateful day, I've worn them around the house, walking dogs, under dresses and, yes, to barre class. They were comfortable, stayed in place and are not the least bit sheer. After washing them, I can say that the leggings have retained their shape and stretch. I would absolutely buy another pair and now I'm curious about Zella's other products. 




I still love my Lululemon tops but all of that may change. On the Look For Less post featuring the Zella leggings, one reader commented that Lululemon makes Zella exclusively for Nordstrom. Who knew?! So, as it turns out, Zella is Lululemon. Einhorn is Finkle. Finkle is Einhorn! 

Conclusion: You can't go wrong with this brand. If you've tried any of their other products and feel otherwise, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, the whole Einhorn is Finkle reference killed me (I started hearing the Crying Game song in my head).

    I just found your blog through Blue Hydrangea. Love your style and am cracking up reading some of your posts. I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank goodness you are on my level! Every time I crack a corny joke I wonder how many eye rolls are on the other side of the Internet. So glad to have you as a new follower!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!