Friday, May 3, 2013

A Horror Story

I don't know what's wrong with me. Something really scary has been happening. But my spring wardrobe is crying out for two incredibly nerdy and totally un-chic pieces...
a fanny pack and elastic waistband pants.

I'm so ashamed.

I feel like I just said...

via Tumblr

Yes, I admit it. I want these things and, what's worse, I know I would use them daily. They suit my casual-with-a-side-of-edgy-glam lifestyle. Rock a fanny pack while walking the dogs? Heck yes. Be the most productive I've ever been during my 12 hour work day because my pants are comfortable? You betcha. Before you judge me, take an objective look at these lust-worthy bits.







If I promised not to wear the fanny pack with the elasticized pants, would you still be my friend? Or if you saw me walking toward you with a belt bag, would you turn the other direction? 

Is it super high fashion to dress un-chic? That is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!