Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Princess Kate Holds Court

via Telegraph

This morning, I shrieked with excitement as I learned that three of my great loves had recently combined: tennis, fashion and the Royals.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge sat in Wimbledon's center court on Monday, cheering on Englishman Andy Murray. While I have no clue as to whether Murray won or lost (he probably won), I can tell you that Princess Kate wowed the crowd with her stunning Temperley London Moriah dress. The three tiered, knife-pleated skirt and scalloped straps were pure perfection on Kate's tan, slender frame, not to mention a happy ode to the great sport of tennis and summertime.

via Telegraph

Princess Kate's dress hails from Temperley London's Spring 2011 collection. The dress was originally priced at $1270 but went on sale for $625. The Today Show reported this morning that Kate's dress sold out within 30 minutes of her televised appearance at Wimbledon! It's no wonder- we'd all like to look as easy and breezy as our favorite new Royal.


I also couldn't help but notice that her sapphire and diamond earrings look like smaller replicas of her engagement ring. The media has yet to report on those fab sparklers but I'll keep doing some digging...


Pure white appears so effortless and fresh for summer. Plus, I love how Kate has paired her frock with nude heels and minimal jewelry.

Have you spotted any white dresses that you just had to have this year?

Here are a few just easy, chic options for you to peruse...

ALC dress via Net-A-Porter

Rag & Bone Dress via Net-A-Porter

Day Birger Et Mikkelsen Dress via Net-A-Porter

Summer's shaping up to be white hot now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!