Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hoffman Hotness

Top and Shorts via Shopbop

Can I just say that I'm loving the hotness from Mara Hoffman?! Talk about summer lovin'! These threads are smokin and just perfect for a little fun in the sun.

Hoffman definitely has the bustier thing down pat, not to mention tribal patterns and colors de rigeur.

via Net-A-Porter

via Shopbop

via Shopbop

via Net-A-Porter

via Net-A-Porter

Maybe one of these days one of us will have a need for these items. We'll soak up the sun under palm trees sprawled out next to aqua seas and white sands.

Send me a postcard!

3 comments:

  1. love love love the long blue one via shop bop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah- I could DEFINITELY see you rockin that! Maybe to a Duke football game??? Speaking of...we need to chat about one coming up in the fall. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!