Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday's Look For Less: Snow Leopard Love

Happy Wednesday to you and Look for Less day! I'm super excited to show you this Look for Less option today. I think you're going to to dig it, especially if you've become a polka dot/dalmatian print/snow leopard lover like me. 

About two weeks ago, I saw a super cute top that I had to have but when I did a little digging, the $200 + price tag immediately turned me off. I became determined to find a less expensive option. So, without giving too much away, take a look at the two tops below and guess which one costs less...

Don't you love both of these blouses? Their patterns are irregular and interesting but the neutral color scheme makes them easy to wear. The top on the right is by Merona from TARGET and costs less than $25! The top on the left, a Joie number that will cost you more than $200. Ouch. With each piece being so similar, why would you spend when you can save? 

And speaking of saving, you may have caught my Tarjayyy post a few weeks ago where I raved over their Smith & Hawken pieces. On October 21, Nate Berkus (my love!) debuted his exclusive collection for Target. Talk about some GREAT looks for less. I MIGHT have snagged a few of these pieces as well...

Thus, the love affair with Target continues as they introduce more and more fabulous looks that cost less. My wallet is smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!