Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wednesday's Look for Less: Animalistic Clutches

via Style.com

There's so much I want to say to explain how excited I am about today's Look for Less. But you, dear reader, are supposed to guess which one costs less! 

(Like those rhymes??)
So without further ado, I present you with two very similar clutches at two very different prices. Which one do you think is the splurge and which is the save? 


(Now I can start freaking out.) 

The one of the right first caught my eye during fall fashion week. Proenza Schouler marched it down the runway with so many different looks, it was clear they knew they had a hit on their hands. Literally. 

via Style.com

But that gorgeous designer bag comes at a price. It's $745 in fact. OUCH! Imagine my delight when the other little gem handmade by Emily Rosendahl popped up over on Southern Arrondissement. While I would never say that this bag is inexpensive, a $275 price tag is a bit easier to handle than nearly $750. And I dare say Emily's clutch is more interesting. Eek! Sorry, PS boys. 

And in case neither of these bags strike you're fancy, there's always this Clare Vivier clutch for even less...meow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!