Friday, October 26, 2012

One Skirt Three Ways

My Pinterest feed seems to be blowing up with fall florals lately. From the runway to reality, the most stylish gals have found clever ways to work a typically springy print into their fall wardrobe with the ease of a full skirt.

via Pinterest

Oscar de la Renta via Style.com

Blair Eadie via Atlantic-Pacific

Then, this morning, imagine my delight when a Net-A-Porter email popped up in my inbox and this J. Crew skirt presented itself...ahhhhhh. Can you hear the angels singing? Is the universe trying to tell me something? 


There are so many ways to wear a floral skirt this fall so with the help of the three inspirational photos above, I present you one skirt worn three ways...

First, we have the fearless tomboy. She's casual in chambray and a man's style watch but nonchalant when it comes to the "rules," as made evident by her mix of leopard print and pony hair. 


Then you have the glamour girl. She can't say no to sparkle or shine but does her best to stay down to earth with a wedge bootie and boho-inspired bag.

Sweater/ Skirt/ Earrings/ Clutch/ Bootie (on sale!)

Finally, it's easy to be footloose and fancy free when you wear your favorite Breton-striped tee and go hands-free with a crossbody messenger bag. Your trademark monogram necklace reminds people you know who you are and where you came from even if you did add a few extra inches to your frame with no-nonsense suede wedges.


So which girl are you?

2 comments:

  1. I'd go for the third look, but love all three! You are seriously convincing a gal who's never been big on wearing animal prints to embrace the trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you- I was never a big animal print chick either! But this year I've bought cheetah shoes, a leopard dress and a dalmatian print top...all from Target. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!