Thursday, December 29, 2011

Packin It Up: New Year's Eve Nuptials

While New Year's Eve is usually considered the most overrated holiday, this year actually has something fun in store around here. My best pal from growing up gets married this weekend and I can't think of a better way to end one year and start a new one than with old friends and my family. Of course, special attention must be paid to the outfit choices, it being a holiday and my bff's wedding. My spray tan currently prevents me from actually trying these clothes on before packing so I leave it up to you to determine if I'm in good sartorial shape or not! My goal is to not over pack, for once, but have everything I truly need. Therefore, I'm going to try to swing this weekend with one handbag and two pairs of heels...we'll see if this plan succeeds or not.

Here goes!

Bridesmaids' Luncheon 

 Adam fuschia top and amethyst skirt
Tory Burch envelope clutch (Thank you, Santa!!) and platform heels

Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner


3.1 Phillip Lim top and Loeffler Randall silk pants
Attempting to wear same clutch and heels as worn at Bridesmaids' Luncheon

Wedding Day Luncheon

Lela Rose dress with turquoise beads
Attempting to wear same clutch and heels from previous day

Wedding!!!

 Bridesmaid's Dress

Stuart Weitzman lucite wedges

And for when it gets chilly on NYE, I can't forget...



Mom's vintage mink! 
I never get to wear it, and to be honest would not buy real fur, but Mom's mink is very special to me and it only gets worn on the most important occasions. 

Thanks for helping me pack. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!