Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Final Pre-Fall Post

Did you enjoy your break from my Pre-Fall goodness? Or were you chomping at the bit for more?

I hope you get as excited about this last collection as I have been. Oscar de la Renta debuted this collection days ago but I have been too busy ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it to actually share it...I'm sorry- I guess I wanted it all to myself!

Oscar de la Renta:
Red Carpet worthy
Warm with corals and glittering with gold
Nods to black and white Parisian chic







No one needs to tell you that these pieces are timeless and transcend the bounds of time, seasons and age. Couldn't you just as easily see the finale coral dress on Sarah Hyland as you could on Julianna Margulies? We'll be eagerly awaiting the Red Carpet at the SAG Awards thanks to Mr. de la Renta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!