Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Old Favorite

via Style.com

Have I mentioned that I love wide leg pants?

Unknown

via Splash News

via Shop Talk

Unknown

No matter who you are or where you're going, wide leg pants effortlessly refer to the gorgeous glamour of the 1970s. Wear them with a white or grey tee for chill downtime or pair them with a patterned button down blouse for the office or dinner with friends.

If you need suggestions on thoroughly modern takes, I highly recommend these Seven Dojos. I have had a pair for about five years and adore them. They look great with wedges or chunky wooden platforms but also do just fine with clunky boots in cold weather.

Seven for All Mankind via Shopbop

However, a girl can never have too many pairs of (wide leg) jeans, right? I'll take these next...how about you?

MiH jeans via Shopbop

And while we're at it, let's throw in a coral pair. High waisted and wide leg, of course. Because you can't wear jeans ALLLLL the time...

via Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!