Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One Piece Round-Up

This summer has seen the resurgence of the one piece and thank goodness for that. Now that I'm in my 30's, I truly value the opportunity to cover up stylishly. But when you're lounging poolside or sunbathing on the beach in Miami, you can't wear just any one piece bathing suit. It's got to be fab. And, yes, my dear friends, in three weeks my sis and I will be doing just that! It's time to spruce up the swimsuit wardrobe for the sake of looking chic in Miami.


Over the weekend in Miami, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim revealed the top trends for 2014 swimwear and let me be the first to tell you that it's more about your fab beach cover-ups and loungewear than it is about your swimwear. Score- we can eat that brownie after all. Mara Hoffman had my favorite option, an ethereal white embroidered maxi dress. Since her new line won't be available for a few more months (and will probably cost more than I care to pay), I went hunting for a similar find and this Topshop option scored high numbers with me. 


via Topshop

So which suit would you choose? Or are you a stylish cover-up kind of gal? And if you've been to Miami before, please share your favorite places to go and things to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!