Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday's Look For Less: Pajama Time

Whew, who is exhausted? Thank goodness it's a short week! I don't know about y'all but I feel like a walker from "Walking Dead" these days. (Hopefully I look a little better than they do...) When I finally get home from the office, my pajama sets call my name. I do my best to keep lounging still chic but sometimes an oversized tee and baggy pants are the best I can do. 

But loungewear doesn't have to look sloppy. While we might pull out our Sunday best on Easter, wouldn't it be just splendid to make ready for the Easter Bunny in some cute minty green pj's. Can you tell which is the bargain and which is the budget buster?


  With the two items featured above, I can vouch for the pair on the left- they are a heavenly, lightweight cotton pair from J.Crew that seem to only get better with time. And guess what- they are today's Look for Less! The set is currently on sale for $59.99, marked down from $85. The pair on right by Eberjey rings up at a steely $100. I don't know about you but I have a hard time buying sleepwear for more than two digits. With $25 in saving from the J.Crew pajama set's original price, you might be able to spring for the $10 monogram...now we're really styling as we snooze!

J.Crew is also offering 25% off and free shipping on all orders over $150. Just enter the code LOVEJCREW at checkout. It's a great time to stock up on shorts or splurge on that dress you've been eyeing.

Tomorrow I'll dive into some fun Easter styling. Until then, let's be dreaming about lounging in chic jams. 

PS- Did you notice that weird script in the image above? That's my handwriting turned into font! Let me know if you are interested in finding out more about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!