Monday, March 25, 2013

Going Bananas

Are you bananas for yellow in your wardrobe this year?

(Clockwise from top right) Tank/Clutch/Sandals/Bracelet/Dress

I'm finding myself in the midst of a full-on yellow movement. What gives? Is it the perfect complement to the Pantone color of the year? Perhaps. Maybe after months of chill and dullness, we're ready for some warmth and invigoration? Sure. But I think it's really about that banana clutch. Obsessed.


When I was a kid, I used to eat so many bananas my grandmother would tease me by telling me I was going to turn into one. The banana clutch might just be the perfect ode to her notion. Sadly, the clutch is a cool $500. Hmmm...how much do I really like bananas? Somebody might be going ape.  

2 comments:

  1. When did Jack Rogers get so sassy? That clutch is good looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!