Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday's Look For Less: D'Orsay Flat

This time last year, these little D'Orsay darlings were my shoe crush. I was loving all things Jenni Kayne and her flats were no exception. But I could never justify opening my wallet for them, not with so many other items on Spring 2012's wish list. And so the season passed me by...

I'm not the only one who has a hankering for a daytime D'Orsay. Starlets 'round the world have been spotted in Ms. Kayne's creations and I might have even seen a certain Hollywood someone rocking these in person...though I'll never tell who. ;) 

via FabSugar

unknown

via FabSugar

But now you don't have to be an A-list actor to afford this look. The design has trickled down and these little flats are accessible to us normal folk. Hallelujah! 

Jenni Kayne Flat/ Steve Madden Flat

Are you a D'Orsay flat fan? The great thing about Jenni Kayne's designs is that she offers such a wide variety of colors and materials. Hopefully we'll see more colors and textures emerge on the lower end soon. Until then, a black flat is always classic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!