Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring's Scent

This weekend, it felt like spring here in the South! It has me reenergized and excited for the year ahead. It also got me thinking about spring cleaning, spring wardrobe swapping and spring scents. Do you swap out your perfume as the seasons change? 

I find that certain scents are more appealing to me in the cold weather than in the heat of summer. Do you as well or am I crazy? Wait, don't answer that...

In the fall, I gravitate toward musky/spicy scents like Kiehl's Original Musk or Atelier Cologne Bois Blond. But the springtime is time to lighten things up. Anything too fruity or sweet tends to make me feel sick but recently, someone introduced my to Cartier Baiser Vole. Last week, a sample of it came to me from Sephora and now I am obsessed with its light yet lovely fragrance. It reminds me of walking into a room with one beautiful bouquet of lilies freshening the air...not overpowering but delightfully alluring.


I may take the plunge and invest in a small bottle for this spring and summer. Until then, you can find a bouquet of Stargazer lilies in the hallway at my house. Do you have any warm weather fragrance favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!