Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mint Accent

If you are from the South and say, "Mint accent" out loud,  then it rhymes. If you don't have a thick southern accent, then I'm sorry the title of this post didn't seem as clever.

At any rate, in the midst of winter doldrums, a pop of mint green against soothing neutrals provides just enough springy optimism to make us happy but still appear in-season. It's also just as refreshing when used inside the home. 


personal photo

via Daily Look

via Of All The Fish In The Sea

These photos have me craving some mint accents for my house, my desk and my wardrobe! Here's a smattering of minty freshness available now...



Maybe mint is "so last year" but I'm still holding strong! What about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!