Monday, March 5, 2012

RefreshMINT

Mint chewing gum. An after dinner mint. Mint chocolate chip ice cream...

All of these foodie favorites conjure that refreshing and rejuvenating feeling that makes mint so popular. Representing a renewed sense after an otherwise arduous task- such as cooking dinner, dealing with a crowded restaurant, surviving yet another winter- mint offers the promise of an effervescent new start.

That is why this spring mint is my new favorite color. It's not that the winter was particularly tough down South. But that willingness to bring energy and zest gradually back into our lives is best represented with the beautiful pastels of Spring and mint just happens to be my choice.


And while I'm at it, I'll take those Alexander Wang heels worn by the model in the middle!

What's your pastel of choice?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!