Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crazy Pants

I'm not usually one for patterned pants, being larger in the hip/thigh area and all. But these new crazy pants by Nanette Lepore are killing me softly. I love their high-ish rise (nine inches) and straight- not skinny- cut. The colors and pattern have a classic camo feel with just enough of a glamorous twist to keep it from being in-the-army-now. They remind me so much of a pant Lela Rose would cut but at a lower price. How fun and unexpected would these be in the winter with a classic coat and booties? Amp up the style factor with a hologram bag. (There they go again!


If crazy pants aren't your thing either but you adore this pattern, check out the other pieces Nanette Lepore cut in this fabric. The vest is definitely on my wish list! On the runway, she paired it with the skirt. Perfection! 





***BONUS ALERT***
If you shop any of the products above from J.Crew, items are 25% off with the code FALLSTYLE until September 25! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!