Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday's Look For Less: Turquoise Drop Earrings

No matter where you live or how old you are, turquoise earrings are hands-down one of the most coveted and wearable summer staple items. My beau's sister's family sweetly gave me a beautiful pair of silver and turquoise drop earrings for my birthday in April and I get complimented on them every time I wear them...and I wear them a lot! Usually, we see turquoise set in gold, which is gorgeous no doubt, but there is something fresh about turquoise paired with silver. Today, it's time for me to repay the gift by showing you two gorgeous options at two very different prices! Which is the splurge and which is the save?



If you guessed the affordable pair is on the right, then you are WRONG. Kohl's sells the pair on the left for only $50. The pair on the right are stunners by Ippolita and ring up for more than $300. Investing in a pair of turquoise earrings certainly wouldn't be a mistake but if you are looking to spend elsewhere, go for the Kohl's option. You'll look just as chic at way less than half the price.
I happen to love turquoise in any shape or style but a cute little pair of drops are wearable and easy to throw on for day or night. So now that you've picked the jewelry, what to wear for the rest of your outfit...

3 comments:

  1. I need some turquoise earrings and like the ones on the left better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah yeah! Get you some! You know you'll wear the heck outta them.

      Delete
  2. One of my favourite earrings which i am looking for in the same colour and same design.I have bought them few days ago from online this store.

    http://amorephosis.com/turquoise-earrings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!