Thursday, January 12, 2012

Globes Obsessed

If I was a Hollywood stylist, these are the dresses my girls would wear to the Golden Globes Sunday night...

Claire Danes- She is nominated for "Homeland" and deserves a glam moment. Plus, to wear this Grecian goddess dress, you can't have a large bust. 


Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012

Rooney Mara- The girl with a dragon tattoo is also the girl with some gorgeous style. Stella McCartney's peplum lengthened to the floor could be minimalist perfection. (NOT with those shoes though...)

Stella McCartney Pre-Fall 2012


Tilda Swinton- We love her for her daring sense of style. Please wear a metal collar and matching belt a la Badgley Mischka!

Badgley Mischka Spring 2012

Emma Stone- During the past few years, many of us have come to love Emma Stone's style. She's youthful, bold and effortless. 


Alexander McQueen Spring 2012

Bryce Dallas Howard- Bryce wears jewel tones like a queen. I love her in a floaty dress with eye-catching color. 


Alberta Ferretti Spring 2012

Jessica Chastain- Girl looks great in yellow. I vote for a little whimsy too.



Badgley Mischka Spring 2012
Julie Bowen- I love her in black but her gorgeous arms would need to be seen...lose the bolero and put her in this sleek black frock. Perfection! 

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012

Sophia Vergara- We all know by now that Sophia Vergara has a smokin' hot bod. I can see this soft, shimmery but sexy dress on her Sunday night. Can you say sassy mermaid?



Alberta Ferretti Spring 2012
Can't wait to see what the Globes hold!


all images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. All great pics, Lindsey! I could see all of them wearing what you've chosen. Especially love the Tilda Swinton option. I feel like she would really shine in some blue hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sis! You are right- Tilda needs a color moment and aqua/turquoise would be on point!! I guess we'll see if they listen to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!