Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Loeffler Randall Resort


Snakeskin Quinnie Pointed Toe Flat

They're here! They're here! A new season of Loeffler Randalls have sashayed their way into the world. Snakeskin and suede and espadrilles- Oh my!

Loeffler Randall's new crop revealed itself today and it did not disappoint. I'm l-o-v'ing the Resort line (who am I kidding, I love their fall, winter, holiday, spring and summer lines too!) and am thrilled to see some lower price points. There is a shoe god!

Nadia Espadrille Platform Bootie

Luca Mignon Flat Sandal in Terracotta Leather


Esther Platform Pump in Navy Suede

Sasha Platform Sandal



In case you're wondering, the snakeskin flats are my love. They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.

all images via Loeffler Randall

2 comments:

  1. LR shoes are my favorites of all time (ALL TIME - said in Kanye West voice). I can't wait to see what Vermillion gets in for the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had on those snakeskin flats this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!