Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Get Glowing


via Sequin Hotline- now on The Outnet for 50% off!

With holidays right around the corner, it's no surprise that sequined tops and dresses are reappearing on red carpets and in magazine spreads. But sequins that usually shimmer by day are now glowing by night? Now there's a surprise!


Halston's glow-in-the-dark party dress will be available to the masses within days. I can't deny that the silhouette is quite lovely but a chartreuse glow when the lights go down?? Can you handle that?


via ecouterre.com


via ecouterre.com

The price tag might reach close to $4,000 but, if money were no issue, I'm still not sure I would buy a glow in the dark dress. Most of us would prefer that fab silver Alexander Wang clutch pictured above, I think. I'll take 10 of those please.


**News flash: This glowing little number is now available at The Outnet for 50% off! Its new price is $1997.50. More affordable? (Not for me but I hope for someone!)

But if you are sassy enough and have a social life that warrants such attire, you go on with yo' bad self! After all, Halston reached iconic status for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!