Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bad to the Rag & Bone

Verona Draped Dress

Tribeca Dress in Leather

Rag & Bone has been KILLING it lately. I can't get enough of their collection this spring/summer. And don't let me mislead you- I was also sweatin' them in the fall/winter, especially their waxed ankle boots. Meee-owwww.

I love them so much, I've already made two pieces my own, with more on the list, of course. The items are unique and interesting but still effortless and chic. Nothing is too tricky or complicated. In fact, this turquoise dress is the brightest their color palette gets- the color scheme has been very subdued, rich and tonal- camels, nudes and greys with accents of coral and black.

Tribeca Dress

Striped Racer Tank

Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans

Harrow Leather Ankle Boots

I'm particularly loving their lightweight knits. They've shown them time and time again layered over their floaty sun dresses. Here's just one example.

Exeter Crochet Sweater

Charlot Crepe Paneled Silk Dress

Babette Top & Foxberry Skirt

Amelot Dress

Albion Silk Chiffon Top

Look for Rag & Bone online at Net-A-Porter, Shopbop or Bergdorf Goodman. All of the chicest boutiques stock them as well.

I know I'll keep LOOKING.

all images via Net-A-Porter except Striped Racer Tank photo from Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!