Monday, November 22, 2010

As Precious As 1-2-3


Okay, I don't have children- unless you count dogs- but if I did, they would totally be rocking the latest and greatest in kid's apparel, Fleming Clothing! Launched by Fleming and Kirk Samuels (my sister's sister-in-law and her hubby), Fleming Clothing offers customized designs and fabrics milled and sewn right here in North Carolina.

And let me be the first to tell you, these clothing patterns and colorful prints are absolutely adorable!!


Ruth Dress

Hallock Pants

With more than 40 different fabrics to mix and match, the possibilities of clothing (almost) as precious as your child are endless. Fleming Clothing offers patterns for leggings, dresses, tops, pants, bloomers and overalls. Once you select a pattern, you then choose your outer fabric and your inner fabric...did I mention each piece is reversible??

Millie Dress Pattern

Millie Dress in Blue Whales

Millie Dress Reversed in Black Cord

After you've found a sweet little dress for your sweet little angel, you can keep combing through the website for coordinating accessories, such as tees and bloomers!
Annie Fleming Bloomers in Orange Flannel

As I mentioned, I don't have any little ones to dress but I had a ball mixing and matching prints and patterns on the Fleming Clothing website. We can all be designers in our own right thanks to Fleming and her creative vision!

To learn more about Fleming Clothing, check out the website- www.flemingclothing.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!