Thursday, December 19, 2013

That's a Wrap

Who else loves wrapping Christmas presents?? It's one of my favorite things in the world. I try to pick a theme every year and this year Paper Source's ideas served as my inspiration. Their website featured gifts wrapped in kraft paper and burlap bags accented with herringbone ribbon, glitter tape and even freshly cut greenery- such a cute idea! 

via The Paper Source

I ordered their red herringbone ribbon, gold glitter tape and plain hang tags. My pal Shannon from Poplin & Queen just happened to have an extra roll of kraft paper she gave me and then it was off to wrap dozens of gifts. (Big Christmas this year!) Here are a few photos to maybe give you a little inspiration this holiday season!





Making the gift tags was my favorite part of this whole process. I sat down with the plain old tags and glitter tape one night and went to town. The result turned out to be fun and festive!


The fresh cut greenery would still be a nice touch, don't you think? I'm debating whether or not to add that closer to Christmas day...brown, dried out clippings don't exactly say Christmas cheer. 

Do you have a gift wrap theme this year? Or does wrapping gifts send you into a dreadful downward spiral? 

Merry Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!