Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rebecca Minkoff Look for Less-ish

image via Shopbop

Y'all, I'm obsessed with this look for fall. Shopbop did a fun little feature on Rebecca Minkoff last week and I can't get this chic outfit out of my head! Let's break it down now...




So maybe you don't have $400 to spend on leather pants. I don't either. Luckily J.Crew has a great pair of pants that look somewhat similar for less than half the price. 


While they are not the exact same as Minkoff's, you will save about a million dollars (or $230) with this option. Pants can be really hard to find, especially as a 5'4" curvy chick. I was really please with the way these fit and how flattering they were. They will be ab fab this winter with some saucy black leather boots or even over the knee boots...if you're nasty! 

As for less expensive sweater and shoe options...



What do you think? Can you see yourself wearing a look like this for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!