Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Look For Less: Special Shopbop Feature

I nearly jumped for joy at my desk yesterday when this email arrived in my inbox-


Woohoo!! It's time for the semi-annual Shopbop sale! Hopefully you've gotten your tax return back because right now is a great time to stock up on your spring wish list at a discout. Enter the code SPRINGEVENT at checkout to see how much you can save. I've already got a cart ready to pull the trigger on. Who am I kidding? I keep a cart rolling at Shopbop just in case it rains dollar bills one day.

Here are a few pieces on my wish list...


What about you? Are there any must-haves you plan to snatch up this week? Don't wait because the sale ends Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!