Monday, February 4, 2013

Currently Coveting

I can't get these pieces out of my mind! February is an interesting time in the fashion world- New York Fashion Week is later this month (get excited!!), Spring arrivals are starting to roll out but it's too cold to enjoy most of them until March or April. Between the new J. Crew catalog, Marissa Webb (former J. Crew head designer) selling her first collection and Loeffler Randall's new arrivals, the next two or three months have me pinching my pennies for these! 

Marissa Webb Dress/ Rag & Bone Jeans/ Celine Sunglasses/ J.Crew Top/ J.Crew shorts/ J.Crew Tweed Tee/ Loeffler Randall Shoes/ Thakoon Addition Top/ Rag & Bone Booties

When you add the cost of these wishes up, the tally is way out of my comfort zone. However, stay tuned for some Looks for Less later this week. That's what I love about fashion today- high fashion trends get reinterpreted into mass produced stores if you wait a hot minute. 

Do you have a spring wish list going yet? 

1 comment:

  1. Love that j cre top! beautiful blues. My spring wish list includes more color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!