Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shoulder Dusting

Have you been introduced to the world of the shoulder duster? This type of dusting is the kind I can really get on board with! Monkee's in Wilmington held its holiday party a few weeks ago and I fell shoulders over heels for a pair of Kenneth Jay Lane tassel earrings. They have been such a fun statement accessory- I have to force myself NOT to wear them. 

Turns out, tassel earrings come in a huge range of prices and styles- beaded, fringed, designer, budget-friendly...if you love them like I do, then there's not reason you can't find your perfect pair! 



Fun earrings like these are an easy way to amp up your holiday wardrobe. Even your most basic black dress will be a stunner with your hair in a (sock) bun and these babies grazing your collarbone...okay, maybe they're not quite that long but you get the idea. Or you can wear them like I do- with a sweater, a silk blouse, a tee shirt, yoga pants, pajamas...

Run and tell Santa!

2 comments:

  1. I need a pair of these! Best post ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do! You will love!!! (Shopbop has them on sale for $30-something right now!)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!