Monday, August 20, 2012

More Than Cape-able

After a weekend in the cool, non-humid mountains and a rainy welcome home, the approaching fall is on my mind now more than ever. Add to that the sighting of this Banana Republic cape in the September Elle and I'm a goner.

Capelets took last autumn by storm. Designers from Milly to Theory produced stylish toppers for those looking to invest. However, outerwear isn't exactly something that I put a lot of ka-ching into since I live in the South and at the beach. I prefer to spend less in this category whenever possible. So the hunt for more affordable yet stylish capelets began...




Capelets look super sleek with skinny jeans and tall boots but for an even more approachable look, try bootcut cords and ankle booties. Scarf print tops pack a punch against all these neutrals.


Will you rock a cape this fall? Or have you already? Let me know your tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!