Sunday, February 5, 2012

You're Making Me Blush

Chanel 2.55 Bag

Reportedly, Jason Wu's collection for Target was inspired by French New Wave films and 1960s American actress Jean Seberg. Upon first online glance, I felt only a moderate amount of desire for these pieces. Yet, being a self-confessed Francophile and remembering one beautifully tailored Wu Resort piece I tried on months ago, I found myself in Target this afternoon and, ultimately, the proud new owner of the top above. 

Jean Seberg via Ask Actor

We're all well aware by now that pastels are a huge look for spring. Blush will be beautiful with ivory, white and khaki for a classic warm-weather look. If you're feeling extra bold this summer, a gorgeous mint or orange short or skirt creates a serious color block moment. But blush tones feel invigorating and unexpected now with bordeaux, gray, black and denim.  

If you're not sold on blush for now and later yet, here are a few doses of inspiration for you:

 via Glitter Guide

 via Target

via Tumblr

Now to get my hands on a Chanel quilted bag of my very own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!