Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Fashion Fun

Get excited, y'all. 

Tomorrow marks the big day...the Vermillion Spring Fashion Show in Raleigh! I look forward to this event (or at least receiving "runway" pics from it) every year. On Friday, I'll be sharing some of the warm weather sartorial goodness with you so stay tuned! 

In the meantime, here are some tidbits for you to nibble on in store now or available soon.

 Balenciaga leather shift with Anndra Neen necklaces

Zac Posen Gown 

 10 Crosby shift

 3.1 Phillip Lim dress, top and pant

Anya Hindmarch clutch

I can't wait to meet some of spring's hottest pastels and color blocking pieces in person and am definitely entertaining the idea of adding some Anya in my life. (By the way, I promise everything is not pink!)

Until Friday, Happy Leap Day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!